Seattle Rockeries builds and installs retaining walls professionally, for properties in Washington State. Retaining walls are commonly used on sloped landscapes to contain soil and help with water drainage during the rainy season.
We design and implement retaining walls for all landscape environments and soil conditions including soil, sand, clay and everything in between. We plan our retaining walls keeping slope's angles in mind and accommodating for proper weight distribution above and below the retaining wall.
Why would my property need a retaining wall?
Retaining walls are a critical part of structural landscaping and create a foundation for sloped areas and multiple levels of outdoor areas.
- Retaining Walls provide functional support for keeping soil in place.
- Retaining Walls prevent sink holes and eliminate the eye sore of dirt piles and hills.
- Retaining Walls are helpful in preventing flooding.
- Retaining Walls reduce maintenance and prevent erosion.
- Retaining Walls prevent damage to property or surrounding structures.
Fight Flooding and Property Damage
Seattle Rockeries installs beautiful, long lasting walkways, pathways and pavers using the highest quality brick and flagstone materials.